Sunday 30 October 2011

Organizing Troubles?

Of course, everyone has their own ideas about organizing their coupons.

It can be very difficult to decide. The small purse, a folder, a wallet. . .

Personally, I recommend a binder, or an envelope. I don't like carrying my binder around in stores with me, so I use an envelope, but I always bring the binder in the car just in case. You never know, there could be an amazing one time deal at the store, and your coupon is at home.

Anyway, if you are using a binder to organize your coupons you will need the following. Everything can be found at Walmart, or even Staples.


  • Binder (Large)
  • Baseball Card Sheets
  • Scissors
  • Highlighters
  • Pens
  • Stapler
  • Markers
Of course, there are many other things you can add to your binder. These are just a couple. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, or even post a comment. Thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment